A FREE online teleseminar series
Conscious Business will transform the way we work:
Business is one of the most powerful forces in the modern world. And yet work is usually seen as a method solely for making money. Why is business falling short of its potential to create truly global change in the way that we live and work?
What would happen if we saw the business of work, not just as a means for trade and profit, but as a vehicle for realizing our deepest human potentials in a conscious and creative transformation?
This is the question at the heart of the ‘Waking up the Workplace’ series. We invite you to join the conversation and help transform business into an expression of sustainable change in the world.
During the series you can discover answers to the following questions:
- How can we design the workplace as a vehicle for transformation?
- How can business include our human passions and purpose and yet retain its practical productivity?
- What are the most powerful and cutting-edge tools available to transform business?
- How can we step into the role of conscious and powerful agents of change?
- What is conscious leadership, and how do we use it to transform the way we do business?
- What kind of workplace do we need to truly address the problems of the 21st century?
Participation is free:
We’re so passionate about the series that we’ve made sure that you can participate completely for FREE. All you need is a telephone or internet connection to be able to:
- Contribute to the global conversation with world-leading experts
- Learn powerful conscious business tools to bring to your own work
- Participate in a community of international conscious business practitioners
- Help transform the way the world does business!
By registering you’ll get access to:
- Free participation in all the weekly live calls (including the opportunity to ask questions)
- Free access to downloads of all the calls (forever)
- Participation in what we’re expecting to be a fascinating conversation!
- The chance to contribute to the community blog and take the conversation even further