with Jeroen Maes, Diederick Janse and Ewan Townhead
Having interviewed fifteen of the world’s most pioneering conscious business teachers and practitioners in 2011, we decided it was time to move from the big ideas of conscious business to the actual practice of it. For the Agents of Conscious Business course, we’ll host both the first and the last class.
What you will experience during this class:
- Explore what the Agents of Conscious Business course will cover in detail, and how the learning journey is structured in the 9 modules
- Navigate a blueprint for Conscious Business – what is it? How do we define it?
- Pinpoint where you are in your own journey of bringing more consciousness to your work
- Clarify what your personal learning objectives are for the course, and how you hope to achieve them
Resources to check out as preparation for the class:
- The entire Waking Up the Workplace interview series 😉
- The first blog we wrote in March of 2011 for the Waking Up the Workplace, about why we felt called to put together the original interview series
- The ‘About us’ page for Waking Up the Workplace
What is Work to You?
This is one of the original interviews of the series we ran in 2011, in which Barrett Brown turned the tables on us and interviewed us about our experience, and what works means to us.
Panel discussion on the Integral Leadership Collaborative
This is a recording of a panel discussion we did in the Integral Leadership Collaborative in 2011, about the interview series and our experience doing it.
Download the Class Recording and Workbook
Download the recording of the class for Module 1, and the workbook that goes with it.