Rand is the co-founder and senior partner at Stagen, a consulting company doing long term transformational work. He is also the chairman of Conscious Capitalism Inc, and one of the most important voices in the Conscious Business space. He also has a massive heart.
What you will experience during this class:
- Why relating authentically rather than manipulatively helps you translate conscious business to different worldviews
- How to use skilful means to popularize and promote the idea of conscious business
- Why awareness is not enough â€“ how to take courageous action in your work
- The stories of success, what works and doesnâ€™t work in the real world of business
- How we can integrate the key insights and practices from the course to date as agents of Conscious Business
Resources to check out as preparation for the class:
Leaders get the Organizations they Deserve
This is our original Waking Up the Workplace interview with Rand Stagen, in which he tells the inspiring story of how he brought spirituality and consciousness into business through his innovative consulting company, and how his biggest learning has been that leaders always get the organisations they deserve.
Integral Leadership Review interview with Rand Stagen and Brett Thomas
A wonderfully insightful interview from a few years back where Rand and Brett describe how they came to found their company, and how they hoped it would bring spirituality into the workplace.
Resources for use during the class:
Stagen Keynote Sample Slides
A few simple slides that Rand referenced during the class.
Download the Class Recording and Workbook
Download the recording of the class and the workbook that goes with it.
Please note that the workbook for this module covers both the class with Rand AND preparation for the class for module 9. We strongly suggest you dig into these exercises for reflection and integration, so we can make the most out of the last module!