Cindy had a 20 year career at ExxonMobil before setting out to bring spiritual intelligence into organisations. She has just published her book SQ21: The 21 Skills of Spiritual Intelligence, and we’re utterly delighted she’ll be teaching this fabulous work in this module.
What you will experience during this class:
- What spiritual intelligence (SQ) is, and why it’s at the heart of practicing Conscious Business
- How understanding the actual behaviors and skills underlying SQ can help you assess where you are and where you want to go in your own development
- How to reliably and instantly shift from ‘ego self’ to ‘higher self’ so you can be a wise and effective change agent
- How you can shift your language around spirituality so that it becomes acceptable for discussion in the workplace
- What becomes possible when you tie leadership development and culture change into people’s deep meaning-making structures
Resources to check out as preparation for the class:
The Nuts and Bolts of Spiritual Intelligence
This is our original Waking Up the Workplace interview with Cindy Wigglesworth, in which she takes us through her work on spiritual intelligence, how it is helping bring purpose into the workplace, and how we can practice accessing our higher selves in the moment.
SQ21: Introduction and chapter 1
This is a sample of Cindy’s 2012 book ‘SQ21: The Twenty-One Skills of Spiritual Intelligence’, which was only just out when we she taught this module! It contains the introduction and the beautiful first chapter.
Resources for use during the class
This is the presentation that Cindy will be referring to during the class (about 1 MB in size).